Wednesday 21 March 2018

My 36 Material Textures






36 Material Textures

Below are my 36 material textures that I created for Experiment 1. When creating the textures, I made sure that they were all tileable so as to not cause identifiable lines/seams between each 'tile'.





Brittle
An attempt to create a 'tileable' texture

Above Textures

Malleable

Aggressive
Burnt

Ductile

Ductile Tiled

Glossy

Hairy

Layered

Lustrous



Polished

Polygonal

Reflective

Slick

Viscous

 In Between Textures

Abrasive

Conductive

Curvy



Granular

Minimalistic (although I feel its a lot more art deco)

Perforated
 
Slippery

Spirally

Tiled

Translucent

Transparent

Uneven

Below Textures


Brittle

Bumpy


Opaque

Organic

Porous

Ripped

Rocky

Saturated
Sharp


Slimy

Smooth

Scanned Pages Here











































No comments:

Post a Comment